€2.49 Excl. VAT
per linear metre
How do you prevent birds getting in to that gap between the roof tiles and the fascia?
If you block the gap with anything, then it will prevent ventilation of the loft area, and then you have another problem!
Our EAVE COMBS are the answer.
- Easy to fit*
- They create a barrier against birds and large insects which prevents them entering the space between the underside of the tiles and the underlay on pitched roofs.
- Supplied as 1 mtr strips, which are effective, quick and easy to fit. They are also durable and totally resistant to decay.
* (but see below in the Description tab)
DELIVERY: in stock in Ireland. Despatched same day if ordered before 2pm.
Order number of metres below:
74 metres in stock , allow 7 days for larger quantities
*NOTE: to install these strips retrospectively, the first row of roof tiles may well have to be lifted or moved up slightly to allow access. Doing so will be at the buyer’s risk – we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by moving these tiles.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETRO FITTING
- Lift the eaves course of tiles and make good any damage to underlay or the rafter feet.
- Lay the eave combs in place and fix using corrosion-free nails (make sure the end of each comb strip fixed).
- Re-seat the moved tiles
(You may find this video helpful – from a UK supplier – watch from 0:33 onward)
We are quite happy to send you a free sample of any products you want to look at before ordering.
(It will not be a full length but probably about 1/3rd of normal but will enable you to assess it.)
All we ask is that you initially cover the cost of carriage at €6.99 BUT if you order later we will refund that against your purchase.
To order, please click on the button below which will take you to a page where you can make your selection.